Today's Reflection

 


              Today, we started on a new assignment. This new assignment was related to the one we did yesterday. We had to find what type of education was needed to do one of the jobs we researched the day prior. Afterwards, we had to create a power point presentation around that job and the education required. I was happy about this since really I had most of the work done. I just had to research a bit more which I don't mind doing. I worked for a bit and then we went to lunch. After I came back from lunch, I continued working on this current assignment. I learned something new today. I learned that to become a Phlebotomist, depending on the state, all you need is a Phlebotomy Technician Certification. I continued working on this assignment til the end of class. Overall, I had a very nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts